By the title I hope you have come to the conclusion Im gonna write about our politicians..Some(almost all) of pliticians are worst in many aspects..But a new angle is much popular these days..Now-a-days people are being caught involved in sex scams,watching vulgar videos,maintaining relations with prostitutes..and bla bla..There are few instances I would like to quote:
*First thing occured in the Assembly itself..3M.L.A's included a minister are being shot in a video tape watching vulgar videos.Entire nation was shocked by this instant.
*Secondly In Andhra Pradesh,Ex-governer then first citizen was captured with a lady in Raj Bhavan itself.I didnot understand why the 80 year old fellow who dies in less than ten years,wanted woman.
*And a woman in Andhra Pradesh who was arrested for running a brothel case named a M.L.A,a senior M.P and and a Assitant commissioner of police during the investigation that she had links with them.
The thing I wanted to mainly convey is people are loosing morals even towards woman.Allegations passed in the media stating bookies used woman to fix the matches in IPL.This may not refer to politics but the matter is same..haha..If the responsible citizens behave in such a manner,what about a common man.He will be quickly attracted to bad things.Let us all hope these scenario changes and brings us much effective and useful leaders..:)
*First thing occured in the Assembly itself..3M.L.A's included a minister are being shot in a video tape watching vulgar videos.Entire nation was shocked by this instant.
*Secondly In Andhra Pradesh,Ex-governer then first citizen was captured with a lady in Raj Bhavan itself.I didnot understand why the 80 year old fellow who dies in less than ten years,wanted woman.
*And a woman in Andhra Pradesh who was arrested for running a brothel case named a M.L.A,a senior M.P and and a Assitant commissioner of police during the investigation that she had links with them.
The thing I wanted to mainly convey is people are loosing morals even towards woman.Allegations passed in the media stating bookies used woman to fix the matches in IPL.This may not refer to politics but the matter is same..haha..If the responsible citizens behave in such a manner,what about a common man.He will be quickly attracted to bad things.Let us all hope these scenario changes and brings us much effective and useful leaders..:)
No comments:
Post a Comment